How Metro Bank automated Compliance Training
To create more time to work on higher impact L&D campaigns
In this 15min webinar, Alice shows how Metro Bank's L&D team successfully automated compliance training and built a risk aware culture.
Solving L&D's dreaded responsibility - compliance training.
What do we cover?
- Why there's more to do with less time; the increasing burden on L&D to manage compliance.
- Why beating the drum of compliance training too loud can actually harm your risk management strategy through squashing people's natural curiosity and building the perception that it is a check-box activity.
- How to balance the top-down centralised regular compliance training that L&D has to deliver, with decentralised grass roots activity that determines culture and engagement.
- Success story: how Metro Bank's L&D team successfully automated compliance training and built a risk aware culture.
Who should watch?
- Learning and development professionals looking to enhance compliance training programs.
- Compliance managers wanting to improve employee awareness and engagement with risk management.
Meet our speakers
Alice Menhennet, Head of Customer Strategy
With 8 years’ experience in education and L&D, including working as a qualified teacher, Alice has a background in learning theory.
As Head of Customer at Learn Amp, Alice draws on a first-hand understanding of learning theory and systems that support talent development, to empower customers to apply L&D best practice to real-world business challenges.