The Power of Progression: Linking Employee Development to Performance Excellence
Creating a virtuous circle between employee Learning, Development, Progression and Performance Improvement.
Performance improvement is the output of learning and development – but for many businesses, performance management and employee development are treated as unrelated entities.
In this guide, discover how to tie L&D to employee and company performance effectively.
- How L&D and Performance are a virtuous cycle
- Why thinking like a Product Manager can help you design for and use tools to prove impact in L&D
- What tech you should implement to empower L&D, managers and employees
- Step-by-step guide to designing an aligned learning and performance development programme, including;
- Auditing your existing processes
- Building competency frameworks
- Determining learning interventions
- Writing development structures
- Establishing a development culture