Selecting a New Learning and Development Platform
Follow this step-by-step and stage-by-stage guide to selecting and implementing the right LMS or LXP for your business’ success.
Investing in a new learning and development platform is a big step for your business and your employees.
In this white paper, we’ll help you assess your existing L&D set-up, identify gaps and decide what kind of solution you’re looking for. We’ll then help you develop an effective and thorough process for shortlisting vendors and selecting the best for you. Finally, we’ll show you how to get the most out of your new platform, with an implementation strategy that maximises engagement and impact for business success.
- Preparing to buy a learning and development platform
- L&D health check
- LMS & LXP: Understanding the market
- Getting ready: a checklist
- Selecting the right L&D platform
- Getting the most from your L&D platform
- Designing your implementation strategy
- Focus ares to drive engagement
- Demonstrate the impact
- Killer Question Bank resource